- supports the school curriculum;
- provides opportunities to learn about the Top End habitats and its biodiversity*;
- provides an appreciation of the amazing migrations shorebirds make each year (they are at Lee Point August – May) and challenges facing wildlife today;
- increases the understanding of relationships between people and their environments (geography), issues such as culture, history and recreation; and
- your school could win a prize ($250 voucher).
*Friends of Lee Point would be happy to assist with a field trip.