Friends of Lee Point Inc invites eligible entrants to get creative and participate in the Lee Point Art Project 2024 (LPAP).
Instructions and information on how to enter are part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this LPAP constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Entry is open to all people.
Parent/Guardian consent on behalf of child
Entrants under 16 years of age will need a parent or legal guardian (Guardian) to provide consent to participate in the LPAP. By entering the LPAP, the Guardian agrees to the terms and conditions of the LPAP and gives permission for the entrants to participate in the LPAP.
The entrant(s) full name is only to be published with the Guardian’s consent.
Entrants must submit an original piece of artwork depicting their idea of: “Thin Green Line” in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. A maximum of 2 artworks can be submitted. Each artwork must relate to a stanza in the poem “Thin Green Line”.
The file name of each artwork must include the stanza number eg. …..- stanza 7.
- be the original work of the listed entrant or entrants (if entering as a group), and not of any other person.
- not be previously published artworks, or have been entered in any other competition;
- be related to the theme of the competition “The Thin Green Line” (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion);
- be authorised by a Guardian (if under 16 years)
Entries, must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
No entries will be accepted after the closing date, 17 March 2024 (midnight).
Entrants and their guardians warrant and agree that they will not submit any content that:
- is unlawful or fraudulent;
- the Promoter may reasonably deem to be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, or proprietary rights;
- is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender; and:
- is not suitable for children aged under 18, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry which it considers (in its absolute discretion) does not comply with these Conditions of Entry. Incomplete Entries will be deemed invalid.
Rights to artwork and publication of winners and privacy
By submitting an entry to the LPAP, each entrant assigns all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise).
Once an entry is submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted.
The Guardian consents to the collection of entrants’ personal information for the purposes of participating in the LPAP, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this LPAP or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).